Interpreter and Translation Services provides quality translation services to empower newcomers to overcome language and cultural barriers on their path to self-sufficiency.
Our goal is to provide top quality interpretation to our community in a variety of settings including medical, legal, and educational services. Whatever your request, we will match your requirements with the most suitable contract interpreters. Our qualified interpreters are: [format into bullets]native speakers of the language, qualified interpreters who are professional translators, professionals breaking language barriers with a culture of interpretation.
TRANSLATION – Translation refers to the written process where a message is rendered from one language to another.
FACE-TO-FACE INTERPRETING: Interpreters are matched according to your needs:
1) American Sign Language – ASL-qualified interpreters are available in face-to-face meetings where a more direct, personal touch is requested.
2) Simultaneous or Concurrent Interpreting – A highly specialized practice that demands accurate oral translation at the same rate of speech as the speaker. This is frequently used for conferences, business committee meetings, or other large groups.
3) Consecutive Interpreting – Intended for small conferences, meetings, or presentations, linguists will translate after the original speaker has finished.
TELEPHONE INTERPRETING – Gain access to immediate translation:
1) On Demand (Quick Dial) – Online system interpreters are available 24/7 to take your call.
2) Scheduled Telephonic – Interpretation in advance through our online platform system. Call or email our office to request an ITS interpreter at (210) 222-1294.