Interpreter and Translation Services provides high quality language translation services to empower newcomers and overcome language and cultural barriers on their path to self-sufficiency.
Interpreter and Translation Services (ITS) provides affordable, quality translation services of over 50 languages and over 20 cultures to our community. Our interpreting services offer language translation in a variety of settings while also considering cultural differences.
Our goal is to provide top quality interpretation to our community in a variety of settings including medical, legal, and educational services. Whatever your request, we will match your requirements with the most suitable contract interpreters.
Our qualified interpreters are: native speakers of the language, qualified interpreters who are professional translators, professionals breaking language barriers with a culture of interpretation.
ITS provides face-to-face and telephone interpretation for American Sign Language, simultaneous or concurrent translation, and consecutive interpretation for clients needing assistance in the medical, legal, and educational environments.
Language Solutions to empower newcomers for self-sufficiency include:
TRANSLATION – Translation refers to the written process where a message is rendered from one language to another.
FACE-TO-FACE INTERPRETING: Interpreters are matched according to your needs:
1) American Sign Language – ASL-qualified interpreters are available in face-to-face meetings where a more direct, personal touch is requested.
2) Simultaneous or Concurrent Interpreting – A highly specialized practice that demands accurate oral translation at the same rate of speech as the speaker. This is frequently used for conferences, business committee meetings, or other large groups.
3) Consecutive Interpreting – Intended for small conferences, meetings, or presentations, linguists will translate after the original speaker has finished.
TELEPHONE INTERPRETING: Gain access to immediate translation:
1) On Demand (Quick Dial) – Online system interpreters are available 24/7 to take your call.
2) Scheduled Telephonic – Interpretation in advance through our online platform system.