Caritas Legal Services provides comprehensive, low-cost legal aid in probate and immigration law to individuals and families seeking a secure future.
Our lawyers are experienced in multiple fields to offer clients the best legal advice on a wide range of legal issues:
Guardianship – Legal help for family members of individuals who are unable to secure food, clothing, or shelter for themselves or need help making decisions.
Wills – End-of-life legal preparations including power of attorney, simple wills, and probate management.
Property Deeds – Assistance with transferring homes to loved ones during their life or upon death.
Financial Wellness and Care – Legal aid for those who have limited ability to manage their personal finances.
Immigration Assistance – Legal aid to help immigrants and refugees secure their legal immigration status. Every person has a unique situation. At Caritas Legal Services, we will try our best to find immigration relief that will allow you to stay in USA and work legally. Caritas legal Services have Grants that can help immigration to reduce the fee or waive the fee. Our immigration services include:
2. DS-260, Consular Processing: Once you are the beneficiary of an approved immigrant petition I-130 or I-360 and an immigrant visa is immediately available to you, we will file all the required forms and documents and make sure you will pass the interview without any delay.
3. N-400, Application for Naturalization: Any Lawful Permanent Residents (Green Card holders) of the United States who meets the eligibility requirements can file to become a U.S. Citizen.
4. Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival (DACA): A United States immigration policy that allows some individuals with unlawful presence in the United States after being brought to the country as children to receive a renewable two-year period of deferred action from deportation and become eligible for a work permit in the U.S.
5. Family Petitions: A petition that allows for individuals in the U.S. to sponsor their family to immigrate to the U.S.
• Removal Conditions: Application to become a lawful permanent resident. When you obtain a green card based on marriage to a U.S. citizen, your resident status is valid for two years. You must apply to become a lawful permanent resident with a 10-year green card.
• Work Authorization: Authorization to work in the U.S.
To schedule an appointment for low-cost legal aid, contact Caritas Legal Services, 110 Bandera Rd, San Antonio, TX 78228 at (210) 433-3256.