San Antonio Birth Doulas is uniquely qualified to care for a mother from pregnancy through birth and the postpartum period while promoting mother and baby bonding from conception onward.
FREE, LIVE, ONLINE CLASSES BEGINNING JULY 29, 2020
Women who are pregnant, or have a child up to 36 months old, can register for classes by clicking here.
Doulas are educated and trained in non-medical ways to support women and their partners with one-on-one prenatal care, assistance during labor and birth, postpartum care, and breastfeeding support.
Our goal is to encourage responsible parenting through education, parenting program referrals, and access to social support.
Positive birthing experiences for mental and emotional wellness of the mother begin here through:
• Education on the birthing process, infant care, and breastfeeding.
• In-home visits to assist the needs of a mother’s emotional state to effectively treat postpartum depression and anxiety.
• Infant care assessment and education.
• Encourage a lifetime of love and compassion for the baby.
• Provide expectant and new parents with support and one-one-one education during pregnancy, labor, breastfeeding, newborn care and bonding.
• Doulas are available to provide ongoing, in-person support during labor, birth and postpartum period.
• Free services are available to low-income pregnant women and pregnant teens, and their families.
• Childbirth preparation classes and lactation consultation also available.
For more information, contact San Antonio Birth Doulas at (210) 222-0988.