San Antonio Birth Doulas is uniquely qualified to care for parents from pregnancy through birth and the postpartum period while promoting parent and baby bonding.
Our goal is to encourage responsible parenting through education, parenting program referrals, and access to social support.
Positive birthing experiences for mental and emotional wellness of the parents begin here through:
• Education on the birthing process, infant care, and breastfeeding.
• In-home visits to assist the needs of a parent’s emotional state to effectively treat postpartum depression and anxiety.
• Infant care assessment and education.
• Encourage a lifetime of love and compassion for the baby.
• Provide expectant and new parents with support and one-one-one education during pregnancy, labor, breastfeeding, newborn care and bonding.
• Doulas are available to provide ongoing, in-person support during labor, birth and postpartum period.
• Free services are available to low-income pregnant women and pregnant teens, and their families.
• Over 100 classes ranging from childbirth education to parent and baby yoga.
• Nutrition and lactation consultations.
• Car seat install and inspection assistance.
• Material assistance through our Baby Boutique.
For more information, visit www.sabirthdoulas.org, or contact San Antonio Birth Doulas at (210) 222-0988
4522 Fredericksburg Rd., Suite A-47, San Antonio, TX 78201