Caritas Legal Services provides comprehensive, low-cost legal guidance in civil, probate, and immigration law to individuals and families seeking a secure future.
Our lawyers are experienced in multiple fields to offer clients the best legal advice on a wide range of legal issues:
- Guardianship – Help for family members of individuals who are unable to secure food, clothing, or shelter for themselves or need help making decisions.
- Wills – Make end of life legal arrangements including power of attorney, simple wills, and probate management.
- Property Deeds – Assistance with transferring homes to loved ones during their life or upon death.
- Financial Wellness and Care – Secure legal and financial preparedness for loved ones who find themselves unable to do so themselves.
- Immigration Assistance – Caritas Legal Services provide legal counsel on immigration matters that affect your future. Immigration servies help immigrants and refugees to secure their legal citizenship with:
- ~Green Card
- ~DACA Petition
- ~Consulate Process
- ~Family Petitions
- ~Removal Procedures
- ~Work Authorization
Caritas Legal Services circulates throughout our community with low-cost legal assistance through Ask A Lawyer.
To schedule an appointment for low-cost legal services, contact Caritas Legal Services at (210) 455-6105.